Thread: Kimera bait pump

Default Kimera bait pump

For all you bait pumpers, this is a new product which should set the market standard for years to come.
    The Kimera mk1 bait pump is the first fully stainless steel bait pump on the market.
    Best of all, the suppliers will build it to a custom size to suit you.
    I'm seriously thinking of getting one, as I'm 6'3" and the popular model, even though it's the longest currently on the market, kills my back!

For an exclusive look CLICK HERE

when the top of the pump wears out (and it will) then what bin it ?

Quote Originally Posted by h4ppy-chris View Post
    when the top of the pump wears out (and it will) then what bin it ?
    On the contrary, that's what happens with the current market leader (the Alvey) but the manufacturer who's making the Kimera pumps has listened to and got feedback from people who use baitpumps.
    These new pumps have replaceable parts in a selection of stainless or brass to suit the purchaser, and with it being marine grade stainless, it should last you a lifetime

http://www.lugwormbaitpump.com/

The lad who made the Kimara bait pump has vanished and people who ordered off him have been left having paid their money with no pump !! (ask Jamie hogg The Neverbudge )
    But another lad called Tony now makes a far better one, he makes a 28ml version and also now a 22 ml version. also made totally from stainless steel with no brass parts and replacable bushes in the top. they are made of thicker walled stainless so are bomb proof, in fact someone reversed a car over one and it never even dented it. his phone number is 07761504816 and he makes them whatever length you want (mine is 37 inches tube length + 3 inches for the handle) they cost about £55 + postage and they are far better than the kimara ever was both in workmanship and quality
    They will last a lifetime as all the bits that wear out are replacable
    Billy Bennett

THE WENDY B

Thread Information